Friday, May 30, 2014

READY FOR BEAD&BUTTON SHOW IN MILWAUKEE by Franchezka Westwood and Beadalon Artistic Wire

I am so happy that I will be teaching again. Every day I just wake up to work and work, and prepare new designs and ideas to my students and to all that follow me and my designs.  
I want to tank BEADALON for sponsoring the wire to my classes. My students love that.
I also want to thank all of you.
CLICK HERE I AM. :) Franchezka.
VISIT ME IN FACEBOOK

CLASSES

Picture of one of the variation made with both wire wrapping classes. I am using to make this sun ARTISTIC WIRE, 26 GAUGE (.41MM), SILVER PLATED, GOLD COLOR.

B141980 SOL

 


Pendant made with BEADALON
316L STAINLESS STEEL WRAPPING WIRE, ROUND, 24 GAUGE (.020 IN, .51 MM), 12 M (39.4 FT)
In the class we are going to use
ARTISTIC WIRE, 22 GAUGE (.64MM), SILVER PLATED, TARNISH RESISTANT SILVER, 8 YD (7.3M)






B141600 ETHNIC PENDANT

 


Pendant made with BEADALON ARTISTIC WIRE, 20 GAUGE (.81 MM), SILVER PLATED, TARNISH RESISTANT SILVER, 6 YD (5.5 M)
ARTISTIC WIRE, 28 GAUGE (.32MM), SILVER PLATED, TARNISH RESISTANT SILVER, 15 YD (13.7 M)





  




B141648 TRENDY BRACELET



Variation of the class. Double weaved leather, 5 rows of chain.





See you there!!!!
:)

Franchezka Westwood




No comments:

Post a Comment