Thursday, June 19, 2014

NEW FRONTIER by Franchezka Westwood - Beadalon



NEW FRONTIER 

Featuring online my LEATHER CUFF created for THE NEW FRONTIER board.   I presented this cuff at the BEAD and BUTTON show in MILWAUKEE. It is made with a beautiful metal frame from Beadalon that I oxidized with fire and added to a leather piece. Then I weaved Artistic gold wire in the borders to accent the design and I gave another touch of color with the small turquoise beads. 

VISIT ME IN FACEBOOK.



                            LEATHER + METAL + WIRE + OXIDIZE + TURQUOISE









                                                          UNEXPLORED                                                                            

           

                                                              WESTERN



                                                                        ORGANIC         

  

                                                                 ROCKS





                                                         EARTH COLORS






                      INDIAN LEATHER CORD AND TWISTED ARTISTIC WIRE


                                                               NATIVE




                                                       

                                                        UNDISCOVERED

I took this picture in the desert when I was driving to Tucson 2 years ago.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY PIECES AND MY PICTURES.
Franchezka Schroeder Westwood


                                                       

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the leather cuff. So imaginative.

    Jennifer www.drygulch.com

    ReplyDelete