Friday, July 30, 2010

VISITING CHARLESTON GEM SHOW - FRANCHEZKA WESTWOOD

Some months ago I went to Charleston SC, beautiful place, to a Gem show by The International Gem & Show. I planed to travel with a friend but in the last minute her son got sick and I was there alone 2 days before the show.

The first night I was tired driving, so I went directly to my room to sleep.
Next day I tried to find nice people that maybe wanted to share time on the beach, but none. All I found was grandpas and grandmas.... :(
How fun, the hotel had a party that night, but for senior people. I was the only "young one". eventhough I am more than 40....
Then I realized that the hotel was celebrating the grandparents weekend! Oh Oh.

I called a friend fron Cargo Hold, a wonderful company that wholesale gold, silver and copper chains, beautiful Southern Gates jewelry and findings. CARGO HOLD SITE
He came and invited me to dinner in a delicious fish restaurant. Waters Edge. You should try it if you go there Check out the place That was a wonderful night. He is a wonderful person and his friend/partner too.
Then, he showed me Charleston, antique houses and streets and told me about the history.
What a beautiful place!
You should take 5 minuts to see this video that I found:
http://www.charlestoncvb.com/

I hope you really liked the links I wrote for your next trip to Charleston. Do you want to know how was the Gem show? I will write about it in my next post with some pics.
Franchezka Westwood

No comments:

Post a Comment