Monday, October 28, 2013

LAYERING BRACELETS by Franchezka Westwood Featuring Beadalon


What a great idea!! I love layers with chains, pearls, earrings (why not), and I decided to make one with bracelets. To make my design I decided to focus in a theme. I will make my layers for a cause, an important cause that have been touching my life in one or another way: SPECIAL NEEDS KIDS.

I worked with TRANSITIONS. They were a group of special needs kids that made jewelry with papers beads crafted by them and ceramic pieces. The money they received helped them to pay for their bills.

I created this bracelets with Beadalon German Wire and Beadalon Artistic Wire as a base in my designs,  an accent,  a focal design and a security point.
I will post the wire I used to make each bracelet for your help.







 

 
 

 
 
Any question about wires? Please ask me.
Franchezka Westwood
 






No comments:

Post a Comment